ACTING THROUGH SONG ONLINE COURSE: LIVE & INTERACTIVE!
Time & Location
About the Event
Meeting once a week for FIVE intensive classes of 2.5 hours each in Acting Through Song, PLUS individual weekly 1:1 feedback sessions with Christine, this is an exciting opportunity to take a deep dive into the world of musical theatre. These songs will be carefully selected for each individual - delving into differing vocal styles and character analysis, and exploring the acting technique required to underpin the vocals.
With lots of fun and live interaction, you’ll be working in a super supportive environment with a small group of like-minded performers, while gaining a practical understanding of how best to combine acting and vocal technique.
Participants will be guided through their individual choice of repertoire designed to grow (and show) their skills and confidence in performance. Recordings will be used to analyse and deconstruct performances in the individual feedback sessions.
Who is this course for?
· Anyone interested in learning more about Acting Through Song, for career or hobby development, or just for fun!
· Anyone who wants to brush up their skills to get a programme of songs ready for audition.
· Anyone who’d like to improve their singing and acting in performance while developing fundamental vocal techniques.
· Singers who struggle to convey character through song, and who’d love to learn the acting technique to achieve that.
· Actors who have to sing occasionally and need to build up their repertoire, vocal technique and confidence.
When is this course on?
The course will run from 7:30-10:00pm each Tuesday from 4th May to 1st June inclusive.
How much does this course cost?
This five-week course (including individual 1:1 feedback sessions each week) costs €295, with an Early Bird Offer of €250 available from 21st-23rd April.
Number of places is strictly limited: they are available on a first come, first served basis in order of payment.